Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tron Legacy somethin to look forward to?


Does anyone know Tron? All i know it's a movie base on a video game, yea i know what you're thinkin', oh boy~. Starring Jeff Bridges more than 25 years ago, at that time it was one of the movies with breakthrough visual effects, combining video game world and reality, so if there's a sequel or reboot happenin' now, what would the technology do for the movie today? Here's a sneak peek for Tron Legacy coming end of the year.

Teaser

As far as the graphics are concern, expect to see stunning visuals, did I mention it will also be available in 3D? As a graphics intensive movie, I think it's just a norm nowadays, we're definitely spoiled by computer graphics, although I do feel how I felt when I first saw the Nokia 8850 after watchin the teaser, it's just to shinny and glossy. I'm quite taken by the sound and score for the movie, it's usually underrated, got my heart pumpin'. :)

Tron (1982)

Hee hee, look at this. The young Jeff Bridges in Tron (1982), wow how far we've come. He will be in the this latest flick too.

0 comments: